My favorite picture of us from our 30 min. maternity shoot at Lake Padden this past Wednesday. It was really awesome that we could get someone on such short notice to come out to Padden and take them for us before Micah left. It is where we have spent many hrs. walking the trails and throwing sticks for Tito to swim out and get. It's so beautiful here!!
I really love this one too!
Micah is now gone-had to take him to the airport Thursday morning. :-( Oh my goodness the last two days have been real tough! Constantly praying that it will get easier real soon!! Love to all-Mama2be



AWWWW.... those pictures are so awesome... I wish I coulda been there to take them for you. I def would have. :) But I am praying for you to and can not wait to see you. I Love You guys so much...
ReplyDeleteWell, I finally got to a computer! What an awesome collection of memories! The pictures are so sweet and it is wonderful to be able to see even over the miles. Tell the baby GRAMMIE said HI, I love it ( whatever it may be! ;) ) And we are counting the days till I can hold MY firstborn and HER firstborn in my arms! I love you!
ReplyDelete