AGGGHHHHH!!!!!! So I am sitting here at work looking at hairstyle pictures when I absolutely without a doubt felt the baby moving!!! Oh my goodness!!! I am so happy and excited right now I can't keep from smiling and having little (embarrassing) outbursts of laughter! :-) :-) :-)
Well now I need to get back to work. Thought I would share the news! What a week!!!!!!
P.S. For those who have been asking still, we are not going to find out what the baby is. Surprise, surpirse!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay!!! You are torturing me by not finding out whether it is a boy or a girl!!!! i hope the baby is a girl, though.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
I am always so excited for you. I remember my first baby and pregnancy, nothing compares. You go girl, you enjoy every single moment of it!! It goes by fast and you definitely want to know that you appreciated all of it. God Bless you sweetie, always praying and always loving you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Tami
I cant believe you arent finding out! It would have drove me CRAZY! That would be fun though. I remember the first time I felt her kick, AMAZING! Everyone says "it feels like.... gas, or this or that" but when it happens it feels like, well a baby kicking inside you. Nothing can describe it.I'm so happy for you guys :) Hope you're feeling good.
ReplyDelete