Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Morning all. Thanks for joining me on my very first attempt at having a blog, blogging or anything else of the sort! :-) I thought it would be cool to create this and post the pics we get, any news and maybe when I finally pop out an 'obvious baby belly' that doesn't just look like I've been eating too much for a month, some pics of that too! :-) Please let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you both! I am very excited for you and cannot wait to see your big FAT belly!! lol We'll see if you even get fat that is... Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!! What a great idea, plus it channels all the bent up hormonal pregnant energy into something we can all enjoy. I can't wait to see pictures and get to watch how you are feeling each day. Love you!!

    Love,
    Aunt Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH... I am so excited to be an auntie. Its just not right tho that your 3,000 miles away. I love you both so much and baby button too. =D

    ReplyDelete